1. The Family Breaks Card (the Card) is provided by Inspire Europe Ltd (Inspire) who are ATOL & ABTA bonded, ABTA accredited and IATA license holder.
2. The Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
3. The Card is redeemable in full or part payment for new bookings made through Inspire or one of Inspires’ contracted Independent Travel Agents.
4. The name of the Main Carer as well as the Grant Recipient must be on the booking, and both named individuals must travel together for the entirety of bookings made using the card.
5. The Card cannot be used in conjunction with one other. Multiple cards cannot be redeemed against one booking nor can they be used to make payment against any existing bookings.
6. The Card cannot be used in conjunction with other travel cards issued by Inspire (such as the Your Travel Card, Family Breaks Card etc.)
7. Cards cannot be used in conjunction with Inspire discount codes and some product exclusions apply. For more information, please ask at time of booking.
8. The card may not be exchanged for cash or vouchers, and no change will be given for partially redeemed cards. The card expires 183 days from the grant award date.
9. Inspire cannot be held liable for cards which are lost, stolen or damaged. If the Card is lost or stolen, it must be reported to Inspire immediately.
10. Inspire reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so.
11. Inspire reserve the right to cancel any booking without the right for a refund where any of the above conditions have not been met.