Discover Ventura’s 6 exciting worlds – whether you are looking for adrenaline thrills or relaxed entertainment, you are going to find experiences the whole family will enjoy!
Choose from our various ticket options and decide to opt for a Day or Night pass. You can also choose to combine your day at Ventura Park with a memorable Dolphin Swim and an additional visit to Chichen Itza. Please check the ticket details for further information.
Ventura Park consists of the following Worlds*:
Dolphinaris: Cool off with a beautiful family of dolphins while participating in interactive programs! Please note that you will need to select one of the ticket options including a Dolphin Swim if you want to get to know these fascinating animals up-close.
Underworld: Travel to the future with this high-tech gaming centre. This state-of-the-art technology is guaranteed to make you go, 'wow!' (Including Laser Maze, Laser Tanks, V-Revolution and Star Wars Arcade Game.)
Grandprix: Enjoy oceanfront go-karting and zip through the 275 yard track at speeds reaching 25 mph! Compete against friends, family, and other racing enthusiasts.
Fun World: A world of family fun where you can ride Cancun's only roller coaster, soar right over the Caribbean Sea in flying swing chairs, and bring back childhood memories on a classic carrousel ride.
Aaah!Ventura: Get your adrenaline pumping at full blast with the only Ziplines in the Cancun Hotel Zone, and conquer your vertigo with hanging bridges for kids and adults and a 20-meter drop!
Wet’n Wild: An incredible place to spend an intense day with thrilling drops, exciting curves and gushes of water for a unique adventure and a memorable vacation experience.
*Please check the ticket details to find out which of the Worlds are included in which ticket.
Please note: The itinerary and inclusions of any ticket which features animals is subject to change without notice. We cannot offer any refunds when any such changes are made as these are beyond our control.
Chichen Itza Deluxe:
Duration: Approx. 13 HOURS.
Tour departs between 7:00-8:05am .
Tour runs daily.
Buffet lunch included.
Optional horseback riding add-on is available and payable in resort.
It is suggested you take water and wear light, comfortable clothing, comfortable walking or hiking shoes, sunglasses, hat and biodegradable sun block.
Roundtrip transportation available from all major Cancun Hotels in the hotel zone
IMPORTANT: Admission fee into the archaeological site is NOT included, and will be payable upon entrance. This is $232 Pesos which is only approximately £10 per Adult. Children between 3-13 years old need to pay only $65 MXN (approx. £3) for the entrance to the archeological sites.
Dolphin Swim & Ride: This fun and easy-going program is like an up close and personal, dolphin meet ‘n greet.
- Enter their lagoon home to shake their fin, and even receive a dolphin kiss on the cheek.
- Equipped with a mask, you get to see the dolphin swimming underwater as it thrusts through the water at incredible speeds.
- Dorsal Ride.
- Take a professional photograph with the dolphin so you can share this memory of a lifetime with everyone!
- Available from 9am – 3pm (times are subject to availability).
- All Programs begin with a brief 10-minute orientation led by the trainer.
- Minimum height: 4 feet (1.22 meters)
- Pregnant women or people with medical conditions such as heart or back problems are not permitted.
Ventura Park is located at Km. 25, Blvd. Kukulcan, Hotel Zone, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancun, Q.R..
Your Ventura Park Day Adventure Pack includes:
- $10 $ / credit for Underworld
- $10 $ / credit for Grand Prix
- Fun World
- Wet'n Wild
- Food & Beverages*
- Complimentary round-trip transport.
*You can enjoy food and beverages at the Sundeck Lounge, an exclusive area for visitors participating in the dolphin swims and their paying companions. A continental breakfast is included from 9.30am to 11.30am as well as a set menu for lunch from 12 to 4 pm with appetizer, main course and dessert, an open bar and kids menu. Please note that we can’t offer any refunds or compensation if you don’t arrive in time for the breakfast.
Round-trip Transport: Pick-ups by bus are possible between 8am and 3 pm. You can be dropped off again from 11.30am to 6.30pm. Once you are in resort your exact pick-up and drop-off times will be confirmed. This is a shared and complimentary transport, subject to availability. Please note that we can’t offer any refunds in case the transport is fully booked.
- The minimum height required for children to participate in the dolphin programs without adult supervision is 1.22 meters.
- Every child below 1.22 meters tall must be supervised and assisted in the water by a responsible paying adult.
- Pregnant women and people with heart and back problems are not allowed to participate in the following attractions and activities: Zipline, the huracan, slides, tarzania, lasser tanks, flying chairs and swim with dolphins.
- Other Restrictions: Some of the attractions may not be suitable for everyone. Most attractions at Ventura Park require a minimum height of 1.07m and a maximum weight of 110kg.
- People accompanying visitors can use cameras only in the designated observation area.
- For the safety of the dolphins, cameras, camcorders and other personal items like rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, glasses, and sunblock are not allowed in the swim area or in the water.
- You can not partially transfer the tour to another person or request reimbursement for part of the package.